Only two people will have the opportunity to book a stunning adventure lodge — with exclusive access to Lone Mountain peak and nearly 6,000 acres in Big Sky, Mont. — all to themselves.
Most folks filter their Airbnb search to stays under $100 a night. Usually, that leaves you with a few quaint tiny homes, garden-level apartments, or a private room in a suburban McMansion.
But Airbnb, along with Conrad Anker, is listing one of the most epic vacation stays you’ll ever find — for just $88 per night. Anker, a longtime fan of Big Sky, will serve as a virtual host and even welcome guests via video call from the shoulders of Mount Everest as he prepares for his latest expedition.
Guests will also have 5,850 acres along Andesite Mountain all to themselves, a private expedition up Lone Peak, fly fishing lessons, horseback tours, and a welcome gear package provided by The North Face.
Sound too good to be true? Well, it almost is. Only two lucky guests will receive the opportunity to book the 3-day, 2-night getaway. Here’s what you need to know.
Conrad Anker Airbnb Stay: Big Sky Resort
Booking requests for the epic stay open on May 13 at 1:00 p.m. EST. Only one person, with a guest of their choosing, will be accepted to book the stay for $88 a night for Oct. 7-9, 2021.
If you happen to receive the thumbs-up, you’ll have Andesite Mountain Resort all to yourself! You’ll stay in a one-bedroom, one-bathroom lodge, perched 11,000 feet above sea level. In addition to the stunning views and accommodations, guests will receive all this:
- A private expedition to Lone Peak, Mont.’s highest scenic overlook, including scenic rides on a chair lift and the famed Lone Peak Tram, a guided tour of the flora and fauna of Big Sky, and, at the summit, views of two national parks and three different states
- A welcome call from Conrad Anker, live from Mt. Everest (pending mountain Wi-Fi)
- Gear and equipment from The North Face for your upcoming outdoor escapades
- A relaxing dinner for two in a nearby yurt tucked away in the mountains
- Fly fishing on a blue-ribbon trout stream, the Gallatin River, where you’ll learn how to perfect your casting arc
- An opportunity to channel your inner wrangler by horseback riding along mountainside trails with breathtaking scenery
- Space to relax on the outdoor deck and gaze up at the awe-inspiring display of stars, including the Draconids Meteor Shower that should be visible the first night of your stay (telescope included)
- Daily rides to your cabin atop the Andesite Mountain peak via a private off-road vehicle or the Ramcharger 8 chairlift
- The option to yodel in pristine conditions with echoes among the private mountain peaks
Sadly, the listing does not include an in-room coffeemaker. But since breakfast is included with the stay, it should still be eligible for a 5-star review. To throw your name in the hat to book this once-in-a-lifetime getaway, visit the Big Sky, Mont., stay (hosted by Conrad) and request to book promptly at 1 p.m. EST on May 13.
The post Conrad Anker ‘Hosts’ Epic Airbnb Stay for 2 Lucky Guests: It Could Be You appeared first on GearJunkie.